Sunday, July 11, 2010

tired......

Boy am I tired today! We stayed up way too late last night. After I finally finished washing everything Isabella spit up on yesterday plus diapers I sat down and Dean got me "involved" in a movie! Which was pretty good so we stayed up to watch it together after the girls finally went to sleep. Friday I managed to get a bunch of stuff done around the house. I got my dining room clean (a few things left on the table need to be put away). I even threw some stuff away! I am proud of myself. Then I cleaned he carpet in there and in my living room. It was pretty clean for a few minutes, then the tornado called Aria made a touch down! I really don't know what I am going to do with her! She really doesn't like to clean so it results in lots of whining and tears! So I just got the clean diapers stuffed and put away, and desperately need a nap! I have to take Aria to church in a few minutes to go to her Sunday afternoon class. Maybe when I get back.....but then it will be time for dinner. Have I mentioned I also desperately need to get to the grocery store? Gotta squeeze that in somewhere. Aria starts swim lessons tomorrow. She will have them monday through friday for 2 weeks. Her birthday is also rapidly approaching and I still have no idea what we are doing! Fail! I usually have it planned months in advance. Things are a little different with more than one child. Hopefully she will enjoy whatever I manage to throw together. She says she wants to go swimming. So we will see. If anyone has a fantastic idea just let me know?

No comments:

Post a Comment